Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finding Grace...

I am not Grace nor is Grace, Grace.  Grace is the name of a women I met at the laundromat, when and where does not matter, it could any laundromat even the one in your neighbor-hood.  As far as me, well definitely my name has no significance here, for this discourse is all about Grace and grace as in amazing.


So in as much as I have already said regarding these letters I will remain anonymous with Grace's real name being concealed to protect her soul and the laundromat from any legal action or liabilities.  The only thing I will divulge about myself is I work at the laundromat so you can find me there seven days a week.  I hope you come by, bring your laundry and if you don't have any dirty laundry, well just stop in I'll buy you a coffee or soda whatever you prefer.   You may even find Grace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Grace how Sweet the Sound that saved a Wretch like me...